From: Doug Sapp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2008 4:18:00 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] WordPress Themes

I purchased the theme, Video Elements, for wordpress, but am having
trouble using it. I am using FileZilla to transfer the file to my host,
but when I log in to wordpress and go to design then themes, the theme
I downloaded does not appear in Available Themes.

--
Thank You
Doug Sapp

Sapp DV Films SDVOB
Cell: (509) 520-5438

Sapp DV Films is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned small business.
(SDVOSB)