Well that court case looks old, and it was dismissed last November.
Although it may have been on a technicality and there is a new case
elsewhere.

But as they just announced $30 million in funding we can be pretty
sure they arent going belly-up anytime soon, and that people have been
prepared to risk that much money on Veoh despite whatever legal risks
there are going forwards.

So who knows, it could be an unpleasant mess behind the scenes, your
experience may be typical or it may not, either way they have let you
down and that sucks :(

Medium-term I still would not be surprised if most of these comapnies
are stuffed, and it is interesting to see whether customer support
holds up now that the honeymoon hype period for online video has passed.

Cheers

Steve Elbows
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Sheila English"

http://news.justia.com/cases/featured/california/casdce/3:2007cv01568/253104/