I've seen that a few of you have signed up on our Beta site, thank
you! Please feel free to provide any feedback, both on the general
look of the site and also on the functionality.

Sincerely,

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Adam Warner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> IndieLab has opened for BETA testing. You can jump right to it,
http://indielab.org , or read below for a further explanation of what
it is and what we hope to accomplish.

> IndieLab.org is designed to provide FREE blogs for media creators of all
> kinds, including video creators. While reading this list for the
past four years it became
> clear to me that there are some potential video bloggers who are either
> scared, don't have the technical skills, or who just don't have the
> time to spend on buying a domain, installing WP and plugins, and
> generally hacking their installs to achieve what they want...but they
> still have the desire to create a blog, create video, and post it. Our
> goal was to make this process as simple as possible, hence,
http://indielab.org was born.

> Please
> know that there are MANY things still on the to-do list for this
site. The most important now being the creation of tutorial videos on
everything from