From: kaytoh1414 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 7:19:18 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] Fake News

Hi, I'm planning to make a comedy blog with fake news, like The Daily
Show with Jon Steward. I'm wandering what kind of programs can help me
put together a news like blog? I saw someone metion Camtasia Studio 5,
is it the right program for me? bascially i need the intro where the a
big logo is shown then moves away and a few boxes to hold guest
speakers or pictures to illustrate a point.