Brook,

I would be so down with this, as it's one of my main interests as far as
vlogging goes--i'm not a talking-head sort of person (though I love
watchings others who are!)
a list or, like others have said, maybe a group vlog or ning community or
the like. or a forum?
might have more ideas later. feel free to IM me or email off list.