> Are people vlogging more, but posting less?
> Are people leaving the group?
> Like me, have you become a lurker, not a poster?
> Did you loose interest in vlogging?
> Or, just don't have the time to keep it up?

I'm posting less, but editing more video.

That together with working full time, going to school part time, being a full
time parent, working on a few books, and dealing with our lovely US economy.

BUT I'm still vlogging, lots of videos about the adventures big and small the
boys and I go on @ http://www.TheRamblingLoggerhead.com.  And even started the
little one vlogging @ http://www.RyansKitchen.tv but it's tough fitting
everything in.

I think the decline in list traffic is natural.  The mechanics of video
blogging have gotten easier, those questions will fade.  The purpose of video
blogging is becoming more defigned so thost discussions will fade.  And the
legitimacy of video blogging is becomming more accepted by the world at large
so that discussion will also fade.

Still I believe that most are out with their cameras, or home in their editing
software.

-Chris
http://www.TheRamblingLoggerhead.com