We need 35 people to register to make this happen. We don't have
nearly that number yet--I think maybe 10 so far. So if you guys think
we should I can extend the registration by about a week. People can
even register after that too, but we need at least 35 to commit at
least a month in advance because we aren't taking any sponsorship
money for this. Everything will be paid for from the registration
funds, and we're operating pretty much at cost. At this point I don't
see it happening unless we get about 25 more people to sign up. Don't
get me wrong, I really want to do this. But I can't afford to hire the
chef and pay for the camp if no one shows up.

We can still make it happen if you want, but I need you help getting
the word out and getting people signed up soon.

Does anyone have any better ideas?

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, John Coffey
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Who is going to Vloggercamp? I've already booked my airline tix to
St Louis. Don't leave and Demanda Condom hanging!