There are lots of ways to do that, but one is to have your video on
the bottom layer, the white text on the layer above it, and colored
text on the layer above that.  Type over the white letters with the
colored letters in the timing that you want people to sing.  That way,
it appears that the words are turning colored at the right time.

Bill Cammack
http://billcammack.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Gonzalez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>