Thanks for this vid. Very entertaining and thought provoking but also
disturbing… I would like him to  show me some examples of what he thinks is
excellent. If most TV is garbage – where’s all the brilliant examples of
creative excellence this guy is talking about? These little cameras have been
around now for some years…Where’s all the great examples of innovative creative
genius?  Have you seen it? The democratization of this technology is all good
but why is it that something like this always falls into the hands of a big
corporation who stage-manage access to  it and ultimately owns the means of
distribution - You Tube style.

Irina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                             hey thanks for
posting this!
 i have to go to columbia jschool in october to figure out how to save
 journalism
 this helps lol

 --
 http://geekentertainment.tv