I know that a lot of folks here are into documentaries - Doc Pop and I
have started up a documentary club on ning.  You can find it here
http://documentaryclub.ning.com

I've found a lot in my career of tv and video that by watching others
work you can learn a lot - whether it be
timing/techniques/composition/storytelling whatever.

So I hope that you'll join us. We'll be watching two films a month -
you don't have to do both - and we'll be discussing them after viewing
them.  We're even trying to rope in the director of a film or two to
participate in the conversation. We're just now finalizing the list
for the first month - we'll vote for the top 2 - keep it democratic
and all.

Thanks all.

Scott Stead
www.scottstead.com