Yeah.  Our material doesn't get enough views to make those pay off.  Our
highest viewed video is around 200,000 and that's an anomaly.  Most average
10k-50k or so, but gain views as the months go on.

Hadn't checked our stats in a while.  We're actually on the precipice of a
significant number:
1,928,028 views across 66 videos since we launched in March 2007.

*Adam Quirk* / Wreck & Salvage <http://wreckandsalvage.com> /
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / +1 551.208.4644 (m) / imbullemhead (aim)