Hey Felipe,

I'm new video blogger and I'm in the same boat. I'm trying to create a
reality series for the web and I'm having a difficult time locating
good spots to mention my series, get a review, or even indulge a
shameless plug. There's so much online video now that it seems
difficult to locate one good clearinghouse of online video reviews.
Especially as more viewers are migrating to the web on their lunch hour.

MJ