Yes! Rupert is Doctor Who. I KNEW it. The question is, where have you been
hiding your sonic screwdriver?

I also agree, of course, that this you tube experiment was great --
inspiring in its simplicity.

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Tim D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I was addicted to "Choose your Own Adventure" style books when I was a
> kid. As I am still a kid trapped in an adult sized body, I loved
> every minute of it. Although I was waiting for the one that would be
> the wrong choice and totally end the entire story - ya know like "Oh
> No! you just sent Rupert spiraling down a black hole never to be seen
> again. Please return to page 10 to start your quest over again."
>
> Rupert, you are a mad man, and I love it. I think Russell T. Davies
> may find his next Dr. Who living in Canada.
>
> Tim
> http://realitysandwich.wordpress.com
>

> > On Jul 23, 2008, at 2:50 AM, Rupert wrote:
> >
> >> I just used YouTube's new Annotations tool to create a little
> >> interactive videoblog story, created very quickly with my phone.
> >> Exciting that this kind of thing is possible so easily.
> >>
> >> You can only see it on YouTube - here:
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtQg_LCq_T8&fmt=18
> >>
> >> and I blogged it here
> >> http://twittervlog.tv/?p=268
> >>
> >> Rupert
> >> http://twittervlog.tv/

Lauren Galanter

video editor / media designer / filmmaker / videoblogger
www.laurengalanter.com
www.linkedin.com/in/laureng
610-761-4435