Dear videoblogging community:

This message is an invitation to participate in the 100 Second Film Festival
for 2008 -2009.

We are launching a Call for Entries through our **new** website:
http://100seconds.org

I'd like to invite you to get involved in any way you can.

Submit a video, spread the word, create your own festival.

Share a new video with the festival by tagging it upon upload with
"100seconds"

Email an existing URL to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Deadline for entries is November 15.*

Thanks,
Jason Daniels

The 100 Second Film Festival in a non competitive, non commercial universal
collaboration.
Our objective is to stimulate people to create, watch and share videos (that
are 100 seconds or less in duration).
The entire project is fueled by the Creative Commons.
http://100seconds.org