--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "jamezscript" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Has anybody had success producing a shit-load of videos
> and releasing them all at once?  I know the Ask A Ninja
> Guy's did this... I'm finding it increasingly difficult
> to build  an audience/brand with just a handful of videos.
> Thinking even if you've got something entertaining you need
> at least 20 vids to make a mark these days?  Any thoughts?

Constant release without substance is diarrhea.

If you're creating online videos as a marketing business, then it
probably is important to follow an established schedule.

But if you're not a business, who cares?  Just make stuff when you
feel like making it.  Make as much of it as you need.  Follow an
internal rhythm.

John Totalvom.