How about miles??? I have actually ben able to get miles tickets lately
(used to be unheard of to Hawaii) and we will be able to get you lodging
somewhere. :-)
I would love to have you come!  And will keep thinking about who might want
to hire you for some awesome geeky entertainment news converge.

Aloha,

Rox