I'm in a discussion with a blogger on what vido camera to get.

I wanted to check out the new Samsung... but have not had the
opportunity.

Any advice for a blogger going to Africa who wants a good video camera
that handles low light and can easily post to the web?
--Steve
http://stevegarfield.com

Begin forwarded message: