Hi Rupert,

 MPEG Streamclip: that's the same software I've used and though it's
the only freeware to actually produce a perfect H264 *.mov, it failed
to carry the soundtrack on to the new file. I've tried everything I
could: from streamline copying the audio to another mp3 file with the
soundtrack apart. Have you had this problem, Rupert? And if so, how to
fix it? Sorry about the amount of questions but I'm a complete noob
when it comes to QuickTime...

cheers
Felipe