Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Dear betsy:

Plaza Research San Francisco has a research study coming up that you
may be interested in attending. After looking over our requirements
below (and if you fit into the them!), please click on the link
below and fill out a short survey.  If you qualify, we will call you
and ask you additional questions to see if you qualify for the
study.   Please note that all responses will be returned on a first
come, first served basis until the study is full.  PLEASE DO NOT

~VIDEO SITES~
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18- MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 60-MINUTE TELEPHONE
INTERVIEW DURING THE MORNING, AFTERNOON OR EVENING
Requirements:  Males and females between the ages of 18-50 to
participate in a study on Entertainment
Incentive: $75.00

If you are interested in the VIDEO SITES study, please click on the
link below and fill out the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=PapILf1NqsSGY9E7oKNXNA_3d_3d

If the link does not work, please call us at 1-800-654-8002,
extension 18 for San Francisco and ask to speak to a recruiter
working on "VIDEO SITES".

Please take note that you are ineligible to participate in the above
research if you have taken part in any research study in the last 6
months.

Please noteĀŠif you reply back to this email, you will not be called
for the study! This address is not monitored on a regular basis.

To view our disclaimers, click here:
http://www.iopinion.com/forms/people/disclaimers.html

Betsy Flanagan
www.startupstudio.com