--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone have a list of sites to upload video to along with the
> size and time limits of each site.
>
> You Tube limits to 1G and/or 10 minutes.
>
> Thanks
>
> Stephen

Hi Stephen,

With YouTube I think it's up to 10minutes OR 100Mbs

My longest there (daveac here - but dac100 there) is just under 9
minutes:-
http://uk.youtube.com/user/dac100

PhotoBucket:-
Video play length of up to 5 minutes. Video clips with a longer play
length are truncated upon upload. Video file size of 100MB or less.

But I'm with blip.tv

Limit is around 20 minutes - and 200Mbs - I say around because the
limit seems to be the 'encoding time' ie. videos are re-coded to .fli
file (which end up being much short than say .avi) and on a 'free'
membership one 1hour of encoding time in a session is given - this
means if you try longer videos they may fail.

If you go to my RSS feed (see below) you can see there are 3 versions
of each show - original .avi then their encloded .fli version and my
enclode .mov version for iTunes

If you pick one episode you can watch all 3 versions to see how the
quality varies (not by too much) even with some files being less than
half the size of others.

Longest and largest on blip.tv (vblog009) is 20m 30sec long and 230Mbs
in size:-

http://www.daveac.blip.tv/rss

So would blip.tv be worth trying?

Cheers, daveac