You can post as many videos as you want in a single post - just link
them. I think you are using vpip so you can only put one video there.
The reason it's designed that way is that you can only have one RSS
enclosure per post - which is why we usually stick to one video per
post. A couple of years ago I posted a video I shot at a Coldplay
concert and just linked all the other video in the post like this -
http://michaelverdi.com/index.php/2006/02/28/coldplay/

- Verdi