Wanted to let you know about a new (and incredibly targeted) way to
grow your audience on MySpace and MySpaceTV - it's called MyAds and it
launched today in public beta - it uses the HyperTargeting technology
we developed and can be used by anyone (age, sex, location and over
1000 separate categories to further target your audience).  Beta
partners are seeing double digit growth in traffic and friends.  Best
of all you only pay when your ad is clicked on, you can get started
from as little as $25 and there's a slew of analytics!

Best of all?  You can link out of MySpace too if that's your thing.

Hope it helps you all!  Let me know know if you have any questions.

Best,
Paul.

MySpace MyAds empowers any advertiser to build a customized, targeted,
and measurable campaign in a few easy steps:

STEP 1: Visit https://advertise.myspace.com or click the "Advertise"
link located at the bottom of any MySpace page
STEP 2: Create a display ad using the MySpace MyAds Builder Tool
STEP 3: Select a variable ad spend anywhere from $25 to $10,000
STEP 4: HyperTarget to customers
STEP 5: Measure ad performance with MySpace MyAds analytics reporting