The Mccain campaign spends millions on these ads... then they publish them for
free (or
are they Pro's for $ 95?) on a hosting service based in NY, run by people who
mostly (i
presume all) are democrats. How kind of these lefties, how civil !

Some of these ads have a racist undertone, to put it mildly. It's political
porn.

Some quotes from Blip's mission and principles:

"We will not traffic in pornography... We want everyone to feel comfortable
coming to our
site ... Many of our users have told us explicitly that they want their work to
be showcased
in a venue they can be proud of, and we are entirely dedicated to making blip
such a
venue..."

"We believe that content creators and consumers are stakeholders in blip just
as much as
our employees, founders and shareholders... We are absolutely dedicated to
maintaining
an excellent relationship with the community and its individual members..."

"now that anyone with a camera and a computer can produce video content, the
only
constraint is that imposed by the limits of human creativity. Blip's users have
shown that
no such limit exists..."

Right. The thugs running the MacCain campagin are stakeholders in Blip, just
like the rest
of us.

I bow my head & rest my case.