Markus,

Nice!  I am in the middle of deep discussions with people in my area about
schooling and will share this link.
We are researching how to start a charter school, co-op school, home
schooling, co-schooling, partial schooling and unschooling ;)

Regarding video in school.... I am ok with creating video but against
watching videos in most cases.
I am into experiential education.

Sull