Must. Not. Censor. Let blip gain market share and follow clever Jay - this
stuff can be used to promote whatever agenda you believe in.

I support anyone's right to use blip's service and do not see that as an
indictment of blip whatsoever.

Use the tools. Mash it up. Leave comments. Have fun with what's left of our
democracy!

Aloha,

Rox

--
Roxanne Darling
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more