Maybe its time for some Front Loaded Funding.
Heather Gold and I have been toying with that idea. Basically, have some
show topics and let the community help finance it.  When enough financing is
reached, then the episode is made. (like FrenchMaidTV!... kinda)

I would help fund any video that would put Steve in a costume.  I'm a sucker
for tall people in costumes.

Even better if he puts on a goofy voice.

Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomo.tv - finally moving to wordpress
http://hatfactory.net - relaxed coworking
AIM:schlomochat