From: Rupert
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 10:59 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] twitter.com/videoblogging shows messages from this
group

I know a lot of people have unsubscribed from this list because of
the sheer volume of emails, so I thought I'd create a Twitterfeed for
us. That you can follow:

http://twitter.com/videoblogging

and keep up with discussions in the light way that Twitter allows
without having to clog up your inbox, scroll through the digest or
check the web page.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv