I hate to state the obvious but November is next week. What do I call
it? Where is home base? I got a bunch of newbies I can point in that
direction but y'all have got to give me something to work with here.

Is it now at Vimeo? Are we back at Ning?
Is the secret word Mefeedia?

A clue, anything would help...

Gena