Hi everyone:

Which goes back to my original point of why bother to care about YT quality
video in the first place?  We all know it sucks compared to iPod MP4 and even
other Flash hosts (BlipTV comes to mind).

If he really wants to use Flash and wants to maintain control over his
copyright, YT is HARDLY the place to do it.  You know that as well as I do.

Besides EVEN IF someone were to steal his work, all he has to do is direct TPTB
at YT to his blog where he has a Creative Commons License.  If it's the
appropriate license and is authentic, YT will take action against the spoofer.
End of story.

That said, I personally don't care if someone steals my videos because I don't
have anything crying over.  But then again, he may have poured hours into his
work and from that standpoint, I can see why he'd be a little upset.

But either way you look at it, YT is THE LAST place I'd rely on to securely
host videos (Whether they're copyrighted commercially or with a Creative
Commons License).

Just my opinion....

Cheers

Pat Cook
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Denver, CO
BLOGS & PODCASTS
AS MY WORLD TURNS - http://asmyworldturns.blogspot.com/
AS MY WEIGHT LOSS WORLD TURNS - http://asmyweightlossworldturns.blogspot.com/
KB0OXD CYBERSHACK | HAM MUSINGS - http://kb0oxd.blogspot.com/
KB0OXD CYBERSHACK | SITE & STATION NEWS -
http://kb0oxdcybershacknews.blogspot.com/
THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE - http://theleftwingconservative.blogspot.com/