In France for editing on FCP is 350€/day ( tariff union)

Loiez

Le 3 nov. 08 à 16:20, Brian Richardson a écrit :

> Pros in the Atlanta area charge anywhere from $75-200 per hour,
> depending on their equipment and experience. I'm on the lower-end of
> that scale :)
>
> On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 11:35 AM, David Terranova
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > In my experience of doing similar work, I would recommend setting
> > yourself a day rate. Over time your videos might develop into
> > something else a bit more elaborate than your first episode, which
> > will be easier for you and your client to manage costs.
> >
> > Personally I don't bother charging for the camera work, but for
> > logging and editing I would say that an average rate here in
> London is
> > £400 per day.
> >
> > Lots of other factors in this, but that's the basic idea that I base
> > my costs on.
> >
> > --
> >
> > David Terranova
> > /davidterranova.com/ Quoting Renat Zarbailov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> >> Hello everyone!
> >> What is a fair rate to charge for 2-minute videos like below?
> >> http://vimeo.com/1779640?pg=embed&sec=1779640
> >>
> >> A company wants me to be their permanent videographer producing a
> >> video from each gig they perform at. On average it takes me about
> 3-4
> >> hours of shooting at nightclubs using my Merlin Steadicam. And
> >> editing, which I hate btw... :), takes me at least two full days
> since
> >> I usually accumulate about and hour of short shots from each
> event to
> >> later compile the video to a soundtrack.
> >>
> >> Any comments are highly appreciated.
> >>
> >> Thanks!!!
> >> Renat Zarbailov of Innomind.org

> ================
> Brian Richardson
> - http://siliconchef.com
> - http://dragoncontv.com
> - http://whatthecast.com
> - http://www.3chip.com

Loiez Deniel
http://www.loiez.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
! new cell phone :  +33 06 08 31 96 98
Skype : ultimcodex
M'appeler gratuitement de votre PC sur mon portable
http://call.mylivio.com/loiez

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: