Hey Ron,

Nice to meet you. I've only used joomla a little, but a good friend of
mine was just telling me he uses it for his site, and i might be helping
them with some stuff:
http://www.lifelighttec.com/

... so I'm very glad to meet you.

I keep hearing about it more and more, and am curious about it's potential
and limitations....

so anyway... like i said, nice to meet you :-)

lisa

Lisa Rein

http://onlisareinsradar.com
http://www.lisarein.com