You might try 'exporting' the video from QT Pro, saving as a different name.
 In the export function you  have an option to save with  DVCPro NTSC
compression, frame rate of 29.97.  I would also select  'best' for quality.
 This has saved the day for me recently when my audio was about 3 seconds
out of sync with my video in FCP, but played fine in QTGood Luck