The other thing you can check while you wait is your .htaccess file -
a likely culprit.  Might have got changed by some kind of upgrade on
your host server.
Log in to your FTP program, make sure Show Hidden Files is on, and
rename your .htaccess file to something else - disabledhtaccess, for
instance - then try again.  If it works, you need to tell your host
and ask them what to do.
But I would really download the latest version of Wordpress and
upload all the files to your server (except the wp-content folder,
obviously). Then try that.
Third suggestion - and you could try this first - delete your plugins
from your wp-content folder (or move them or rename them to make them
inactive) - a plugin problem could cause this, I guess - perhaps one
of your plugins is out of date.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv