This is a slap in the face to the soldiers. It says "we don't want you to
use 'normal' methods of communication because we're afraid of what you'll
say". Disgusting.

My cousins in Iraq just update their facebook status, upload video to
youtube, and send emails home like normal human beings.

*Adam Quirk* / Wreck & Salvage <http://wreckandsalvage.com> /
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / +1 551.208.4644 (m) / imbullemhead (aim)