--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Adrian Miles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> will do, Channel 31 is Melbourne only (which is where I am). but
apart
> from telling me to watch it, can you give me a pitch? :-)

how about i send you a link to a 15 minute download?  we have been
asked to revamp - change our 15 minutes to 24, remove a few closeups
altho medium shots of the same subject are OK.  so the link i could
send won't be exactly what will be aired.

but i need an email address for you.  you can reach me as daredoll at
gmail.com.  send me the address you want me to send a link to.

and that goes for anyone reading this.  with e-junkie we pay a
monthly storage fee no matter how many downloads are delivered.  so
anyone who wants a free sample, just get me an address to send to.

we will soon be taking some advice given here some time ago and
posting an entire 15 minute chapter on blip.