even as Obama's ecomomic advisors were being announced fed ex
delivered notice to my father that his '07 taxes had been revised
upwards by a little under $20K.  due in less than 13 days.  first
notice.  includes 6 months intrest.

the first wave of our brave new world?

<http://scrawford.net/blog/> had