Well, I'm afraid we must now stone you to death.  Sorry.

The thing is, I think we're all so used to getting our stuff
distributed, watched & commented on, that we don't give the same
amount of thought to festivals, etc that other filmmakers do.  (If
they didn't get their stuff shown at festivals, it wouldn't get seen
at all)

So it never occurs to any of us to share this info here.  When I used
to make short fiction films, I used to have a huge list of festivals
and all their submission dates in my diary.   I know it's a different
deal - but as DFF shows, there are clearly opportunities for our
clips to enjoy international fun & frolics.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv