Sent to you via Google Reader

Webshow Awards: Now Accepting Entries

We are proud to be co-sponsoring the all-new “Webshow Awards,” an
online film festival of short-form, episodic content. Other sponsors
include NewTeeVee, Blip and our friends at Tilzy.tv. From Tilzy’s

Episodic internet video grew up in 2008. It is a distinctive,
respectable entertainment medium, and it’s time it got its own awards.

Webshow Awards is a joint project of key players in the growing
industry that seeks to recognize outstanding contributions to the new
medium.

Submissions will be accepted until December 21st, 2008 and judging
will begin on January 5th, 2009.