Thanks for sharing - I actually got some good ideas out of that. Certainly
confirmed that those cheap construction lights would actually work ok for
lighting (I was thinking about getting some).

I wouldn't have much to show, really - just a Xacti and a Flip, basically!
No kit... Mics and soundboard for music recording ... hmm... maybe I have
something to show after all... :-)

David Lee King
davidleeking.com - blog
davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog