Great work, Rick.

However, I just created a Twitter bot that uses a complex algorithm
to scan current tweets from group members and compare them against
the 70,000 existing group posts, thereby calculating what the NEXT
topic from the group will be.

You can see it at:
http://twitter.com/vblist30minutesinthefutureomg

Where it estimates that the next new topic will be either:
"Another reason to hate YouTube"
or
"How do I make money out of YouTube?"

Spooky.