Hey, thanks Jay! Semanal was FUN. I honestly didn't think I'd be able to do
it, but I ended up actually making a video a week for a whole year. Amazing.

In the process, I learned more about my camera, more about FCE (especially
about aspect ratios), and some new shooting and editing techniques. What was
a slight mystery to me (ie., my tools) are no longer that, but just tools.
Which allows me to focus more on the story and the moment (well, with my
videos, there's not always much story, but you get the idea).

So - cool idea!

David Lee King
davidleeking.com - blog
davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog