You forgot to mention Harrison Ford, Gordon Brown, etc.  You are the
celebrity videoblogger.

I have questions:
1) I'm interested why after a)the success of The Fast Runner and b)
Kapadia's own films in which he cast Indians as Indians, he cast
Michelle Yeoh as an Inuit woman in Svalbard.  Surely this was a great
opportunity for an unknown Inuit actress?
2) Why did they change the name of the original short story from True
North (a much better name) to Far North which doesn't mean anything?
3) Kapadia seems pretty cool - he started out making documentary
shorts by himself about the world around him, then went to the Royal
College of Art and made bigger shorts - and now he's still making
shorts (though I haven't seen them) even though he's a working
feature film director.   Why does he do it? To keep practicing his
art when he's not working on features?  If so, why not use little
cameras and work on his own like he used to, rather than spend lots
of money on a crew - share the films online as part of an ongoing
body of work, and have a direct connection with his audience?
There's a whole new generation of filmmakers here who are making
ongoing documentaries about the world around them and connecting
directly.  Or does he feel that as a well-known director, he doesn't
have an interest in sharing his work this way?
4) Sean Bean.  Why?

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv