-
-Sorry, I don't understand why you think receiving the same message
constitutes spamming, isn't spamming when thousands of copies of an
advertising message are sent out, not two messages useful to two
group memberships ?

  I use copy and paste a lot for the body of many emails but indicate
this with quotation marks.  "-------", I don't consider these "canned
messages", just an efficient use of the material at hand.

  I just send out weblinks with some explanatory info, hoping that
these are helpful.

regards Phil

- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Taylor"