From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:videoblogg...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
l.den...@modele11.com
Sent: Sunday, 4 January 2009 12:21 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Feedback please

Your video don't run on MacBook ( Safari and FF)
I have a 8 Mb connexion here

;-)

Loiez

Ps : Verdi made a great job today on 24X24
Thx Michael ;-)

<http://rambos-locker.blogspot.com/2008/12/vaka-eiva-teaser-video1.html>
locker.blogspot.com/2008/12/vaka-eiva-teaser-video1.html

> Cheers Rambo

Loiez Deniel
http://www.loiez. <http://www.loiez.org> org
l.den...@modele11. <mailto:l.deniel%40modele11.com> com
! new cell phone : +33 06 08 31 96 98
Skype : ultimcodex
M'appeler gratuitement de votre PC sur mon portable
http://call. <http://call.mylivio.com/loiez> mylivio.com/loiez