On a related note, the marvellous Mary Matthews just made a video
from pictures people took at midnight on Jan 1st.
http://videopancakes.blogspot.com/2009/01/project-midnight.html

On 4-Jan-09, at 8:11 PM, Kevin Lim wrote:

Adrian,
Looking forward to it :)

Archive.org seems to generate thumbnails from uploaded video as
independent jpegs, which I've stitched together as a cover poster for
previous videos. A quick and dirty way might also be to simply grab a
screenshot of video thumbnails generated from within your video
editing program, where you can even set the intervals of the clips.

Kevin Lim
Cyberculturalist
http://theory.isthereason.com
This email is: [ ] bloggable [X] ask first [ ] private
email locator: ╔╗╔═╦╗ ║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝