You need to click the + sign to the right of the two boxes when you
add a new field like showmorebutton.

Have you tried also creating a Playlist player - they play through
all episodes automatically.

Or just embed the default Show player, which shows the latest episode
followed by all others without clicking further.  On your main blip
page - for instance http://twittervlog.blip.tv click Syndicate Show
at top right, then you can get embed code for the default player.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv