Yeah, from what Nick said about what he was doing, it seems like he
wasn't clicking the plus button.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/

On 7-Jan-09, at 3:33 PM, miglsd27 wrote:

Yes, true. Jay forwarded my qestions to blip tech support and they
answered:

"Hi there,

You can create a custom player that does not show the more button at
the end. Follow
these steps:

1. Go to the player editor and create a new Single Episode player,
make sure you name it
something you'll recognize.
2. Customize the player however you'd like.
3. Go to the Advanced tab
4. Use the blank boxes at the bottom of the page to enter
"showmorebutton" in the first
one, and "false" in the second. (Don't include the quotes)
5. Click the plus button
6. Click Save Player"

So I only had to change my show player, works perfect. The strange
thing is I posted first
in the blip yahho group and got no answerÂ…

Miguel.

 > You can use the Show Player to show single episodes.
 > And you can customise the Show Players a huge amount via the Manage
 > Show Players link in the Dashboard.
 > Rupert
 > http://twittervlog.tv/
 >

 > On 7-Jan-09, at 5:24 AM, Jay dedman wrote:
 >
 > But you can also just embed the single video itself.
 > Use the "Legacy player" in the embed options on the right side of
your
 > blip page.
 > This will just play the single video.
 >
 > Jay