though i am hoping for a better UI, the roku box i bought last year has been
solid.
http://www.roku.com
i'm sure youtube will be made available on it along with the default netflix
and amazon vod etc.
prob hulu too.

my tv is like a decade old... so the next tv i get will have all this built
in... including an actual computer/os.

it's this type of evolution that will at least make the Cable TV companies
upgrade their antiquated piece of crap software and the 50 button remote
control!

sull