Mine's having problems. Looks like someone has set up a spam account on the
new google version of feedburner for davidleeking. I have emailed google
twice - I'm guessing they are dealing with lots of emails about feedburner
issues.

I'm guessing it'll sort itself out eventually (and in the meantime, I'll
keep pestering them).

David Lee King
davidleeking.com - blog
davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog