"The attention span of viewers on-line is very short and the videos should
be short. ",
The whole point of not having to answer to corporate sponsors and
its-only-about-money gatekeepers is we DON'T have to appeal to everyone, to
answer to anyone, or to alter our vision to get "hits".

Long form is the online frontier. Those with short attention spans can stick
with their short clips.

I'm happy to watch somethings hours long online as long as it is challenging
me, enlightening me, and/or aesthetically thrilling me.

Brook